GoCART and the EBMT nurses group are launching a monthly live and interactive webinar series on CAR T-cell therapies. Each of our invited nurse experts will focus on a specific topic area with an introductory presentation explaining the theoretical background followed by a case study to highlight the ‘in practice’ learning. Join us for our first webinar ‘CRS and neurotoxicity’ with Ruth Clout from Christie Hospital, Manchester. These live ‘coffee-break’ sessions are just 30 minutes including Q&A. The first session will take place on 20 January 2022. Registration is now open and free! Register in this link.
Learning objectives for the session CRS and neurotoxicity are:
· Explain what is Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS) and Immune Effector Cell-Associated Neurotoxicity Syndrome (ICANS)
· Identify patient risks factors
· Recognise what the signs of the CRS & ICANS are
· Understand how and when to assess, grade and treat
· Discuss and reflect on the patient case example
· Apply to your practice and patient care